Friday, September 30, 2011

I got my Tattoo ...Henna Tattoo again!

Look! This is my newly "painted" Henna Tattoo, on my hand. This is Henna Tattoo and it will stay on my hand for about two weeks. 

I remembered my first encounter with Henna Tattoo was about 10 years ago during a carnival. I was so excited and so scare about it. I thought it was tattoo. But later, I find out it is merely a temporary tattoo and won't stay on the skin for long. So I decided to give it a try and it turn out to be a very good and memorable experience for me.

Henna Tattoo may be a new word or a new thing for you. This is some of my sharing on henna tattoo and hope you can enjoy this fun art someday soon. 



Henna artwork is a temporary tattoo on the skin surface for a short period of time, usually it will last for about two to three weeks depends on the area of the Henna and how it has been taken care of. I got it on my hand and I usually wash my hands very often and need to do house chores and thus, the Henna painting on my hand just last for one and a half week to be precise. 

Anyhow, it is still a good experience for me and it will never be a problem for me to get another new Henna painting again when I am in the mood. That is the benefit of it since it is not a permanent tattoo. I can do the Henna Tattoo on any part of my skin with any design that I like. 
 

The paste will take 30 minutes to hours to be totally dry. If you like the color to last longer on your skins, you can leave the paste on until it drop off naturally. I tried that and it take about a few hours. It is a fun process and then you can appreciate the nice design on your hands for weeks to come.




The photo shown some part of the dried henna paste started to drop off and you will be able to see the true color of the henna which is brown in color. You can choose to wash off the remaining of the dried henna paste with water.

Look, this is my nicely done henna tattoo!I got this service from http://hennatattoosingapore.com

1 comment: