Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Relaxing and refreshing trip to Cameron Highlands


I am so glad that I have a chance to visit to Cameron Highlands recently although it is just situated in the same state as my hometown, that is Pahang. The journey is about 2 hours drive from my place.

There are many route that one can take to reach Cameron but the route we chosen is the nearest to my Hometown which is from the Raub. 

This route is far more comfortable than the rest of the alternatives as the roads is quite straight compared to the rest which has much corners to round. I am strongly recommended to take this route to minimize travel sickness.
 
 
Along the way, I can feel the breeze is getting cooler and fleshier as we slowly reach the top of the highland. We can see many plantations or farms along the hill slope throughout the journey to the top of the highland. 
  
Among these are strawberry farm, flower farm, vegetable farm, cactus farm and even bee farm. Of course, the most famous among all is the tea farm. We have drop by to visit two tea farm and the scenery is so spectacular. 

 

Tea plantation is on the slop of the hills and the plantation is so wide and green. There are strong smells of tea everywhere on the farm as tourist will order some tea, sitting down relaxing and enjoying the tea farm scenery. This is a totally different atmosphere that could not find in city. 

 

How nice if I could enjoy this once a month... I am not too greedy right?!.. Just need a break away from the busy city lifestyle once in a while to recharge and re-energize. I would say this is a nice place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment